Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ashanti and Nelly....

Is Ashanti's new album "The Declaration" telling it all about her relationship with Nelly?????

Photobucket

Watup Watup Watup!!!!! Its your girl Boogie and I was talking to my girls the other day ( shoutout to the Princess B and Baby D!) when we got on the topic about Dani watching the Ashanti "The Way that I Love You" video. Come to find out, Bri says that she heard that Ashanti wrote the song about her and her man Nelly... and supposedly her whole new album " The Declaration" is airing out the whole 411 on their realtionship ...Here's what our friends at Mediatakeout.com had to say....

Looks like Ashanti may be ready to open up about what went down between her and rapper Nelly. MediaTakeOut.com has exclusively learned that in upcoming interviews, Ashanti is expected to directly discuss her relationship with Nelly - and how it made its way into the lyrics on her new album The Declaration.

We spoke with a person from Ashanti's camp - and according to them Ashanti's looking to
come clean about everything. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, "Ashanti's been very guarded in the way she discusses her personal life - and I think that's hurt her. In her new album [The Declaration] she's not afraid to open up and let fans into her life."

And we asked directly whether Ashanti's new song The Way That I Love You was . The insider told us directly - "Yes!!" Here are some of the lyrics to the song:

After all of these times that we've tried
I found out we were living a lie
And after all of this love that we made
I know now you don't love me the same

The way that I love (The way that I love you)
The way that I love (The way that I love you)
The way that I love (The way that I love you)

I woke up kinda early today
And something told me from that moment
It wouldn't be the same
It felt like you were hiding something
But I didn't push it
I didn't complain or say nothin
I tried to act like I didn't see it
Cause deep down I knew I didn't want to believe it

But there it was, it was you and her
You left your sidekick on the nightstand
And I read

Everything you did, and everything you said and
And now I'm standing here looking like damn..
I thought it was you and I
Now all I got to say is why?

BUT ACCORDING TO PEOPLE MAGAZINE...

Ashanti says, "It's not!" She explains, "I wrote that record last summer ... The song is just about real life. It's for every woman who has gone through it."

BUT WHO KNOWS, COULD SHE BE COVERING IT UP...OR ARE PEOPLE JUST TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE...KEEP CHECKING UP FOR AN UPDAT AND REMEMBER TO LISTEN TO YOUR GIRLS THIS FRIDAY AT 4 FOR MORE JUICE....

LATA YALL!!!
ASIA aka BOOGIE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn i really wonder if it is about him. he'd be dumb to cheat on ashanti!!!!